Here’s a list of commands that can quickly get information on a Linux system. It never hurt to review the basic commands.
Here is the famous commands:
* Motherboard and Bios (as root): dmidecode
* RAM: free -m
* Processor: lscpu – cat / proc / cpuinfo
* Graphics card: lspci | grep VGA
* List of devices on the PCI bus: lspci
* List of USB devices: lsusb
* Network interface: ifconfig
* Disk space and occupancy rate: df -h
* Swap partition : swapon -s
* Machine (kernel, hostname …): uname -a
* Operating Information: uptime, top, ps, who, vmstat
For those who want to go further, I suggest you look to the software hardinfo or command lshw.